Homemade Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
We think that this is such a winner that we even shared it on Pinterest! This DIY treat will have your dog begging you for more! One cookie at a time, savor every bite because this delectable masterpiece is one your dog can’t live without!
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cups white flour
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Combine oil, peanut butter, and water.
3) Add flour, one cup at a time, then knead into firm dough.
4) Roll dough to 1/4″ thickness and cut with cookie cutter.
5) Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6) Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
2 1/2 dozen.
NOTE: Credits and acknowledgments are located at the bottom of the infographic.