Pets are always a great way to calm your nerves in a stream of complex student life. A lot of things are falling on students, mountains of homework, lack of money and time, which can easily lead to depression. As for homework, you can contact the college essay writing service WriteMyEssayOnline for help where professionals will write homework for you. As for the rest, your pet will definitely help you. The main thing is to know the basic rules for keeping pets in order to avoid problems.
In general, a crocodile, a tiger, a hedgehog is difficult to attribute to pets, but there is no direct ban on keeping such animals in college. Consequently, you can have the abovementioned hedgehog in the hostel, but any veterinarian will say that he can be a carrier of rabies. Make the decision yourself but a clever one. Now to the basic rules for the maintenance of “real” and the most common domestic animals (dogs and cats).
There are rules for keeping and handling pets. The rules contain the obligations of the owners of pets, they must be observed, and for violation comes legal liability. It may seem strange, but there are similar rules for pets as for their owners. For example, maintaining silence at night from 22:00 to 8:00. The owners should be able to calm the pets and not bother the neighbors with barking.
Few people know, but caring for pets and the responsibilities of the owner depend on the breed of the dog. The rules have a list of potentially dangerous dogs.
The owner of such a dog is additionally required:
– register it on a personal account and go through the procedure of electronic identification in the communal enterprise “Center for Animal Identification“;
– test the pet according to the “Companion Dog” program and confirm the adaptability of the animal in the city, its terms are provided for this procedure;
– to arrange liability insurance for harm that may be caused to third parties.
1. Pets are subject to mandatory registration and vaccination against rabies.For avoiding these activities the owner of the pet expects an administrative fine.
2. The owner of the pet has no right to be cruel to him. The death or even injury of a pet will entail administrative or even criminal liability for the guilty person.
3. The pet should be kept in the room, and not in the common areas of the dorm or college. In other words, you can’t keep, for example, a dog on a stairwell or on a floor corridor (hall). This is an administrative offense for which a fine is provided.
4. The owner of the pet is obligated to ensure that the dog does not go toilet in public places. In addition, you can not walk a dog without a leash and a muzzle in stores, on playgrounds, markets, and transport. In this regard, the question inevitably arises of whether this rule applies to all dog breeds, without exception, or only to large dogs? The law refers to all dogs, although there is a long talk that the law will be adjusted in this regard.
5. When walking with a dog, its owner should exclude cases of attacking another pet (for example, a cat). If a cat is injured or dies, an administrative fine awaits the owner of the dog.
6. Pet attacks on humans should be excluded. The arguments of the owner of the dog that everything happened due to the carelessness or fault of the victim will not be accepted. Depending on the consequences of the owner of the dog, administrative or even criminal liability awaits.
7. The law also prohibits setting a pet on a person or other animal.
8. If a pet causes damage to other people’s property by physical impact(for example, gnaws a chair leg or scratches the doors of a dormitory), the owner will have to pay an administrative fine, in addition to compensating for the damage caused.
9. The owner of the pet is obliged to keep it under normal conditions, feed and give drink because the death of the animal due to improper care entails the imposition of an administrative fine.
10. If the pet has died, then you can’t just throw the corpse in the trash. Similar actions are punished! The pet must be buried or the body must be disposed of.
To Sum up
If you want to have a pet in college and this does not directly contradict the rules of an educational institution, then choose an animal and have a pet. However, it is extremely important to adhere to the rules of keeping pets so as not to harm neither the neighbors, nor the property of the college, nor the animal itself. Above, we have given you a set of rules that you should adhere to when you have an animal in a dorm, and if you keep them in mind, you will not have any problems.