What you need to know before taking the exam:
- You will need to provide your name, address, and information about your animal(s).
- The exam consists of 20 questions with multiple-choice answers.
- You will also have 5 open-ended questions where you can type in your own answers.
- The standard fee for an ESA or PSD letter is $99 ($179 for both).
- We only accept Credit Cards at this time.
- You do have the option to save your progress and return (up to 30 days) to complete and submit the exam.
- You can also choose from the following optional products and services:
- An ID card for your animal, which costs $20 to $30 depending on the shipping option.
- A rush service, which guarantees a 6-12 hour turnaround time for an extra $20 (otherwise it takes 48-72 hours).
- A letter for more than one animal, which costs $20 for each additional animal.
- A dog training course, which offers a $29 review for the DOT form or a $49 full online training program.
- An ESA or PSD certificate, which costs $10 each.
It's important to submit accurate information about yourself to get the most helpful results. Here are some tips for submitting accurate information:
Be honest: It's important to be honest with yourself and the exam to get accurate results. Answer each question truthfully, even if the answers may not seem favorable or may be difficult to admit.
Be reflective: Take the time to reflect on your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors before submitting your answers. Think about the situations where you feel certain emotions and what triggers them.
Be specific: Try to provide specific and detailed answers. Vague or generalized responses may not give a clear picture of your mental health, so try to provide specific examples when possible.
Avoid bias: Try to answer questions without bias or assumptions. Don't answer based on what you think the exam wants to hear, but instead, what you truly feel and experience.
Don't rush: Take your time and don't rush through the exam. Take breaks if necessary to ensure that you can think through each question thoroughly.
Seek clarification: If you're unsure of what a question is asking, seek clarification from the exam or a mental health professional. It's better to ask for help than to provide an inaccurate response.
By following these tips, you can provide accurate information about yourself during an online psychological mental evaluation exam, which can help you receive appropriate treatment and support.